Grab My Button!

Pages

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, September 6, 2010

You are the BEST to my Friend!

Sarah -

Where do I begin? Well, what I do know, is you are a one in a million kind of person! You have the most beautiful heart, and you wear it well! I can't even begin to tell you how much having you in my life has meant to me, because it's unmeasurable. You have gotten me through some very rough times, and for that alone I am endlessly thankful! You will forever be my one and only blootoofies date, and I hope you know I cherished each and every 3+ hour conversation we had!! You are one of the few people in this world who can make me laugh and smile when the world seems to be crumbling around me, if it's the silliest thing in the whole world, you never ever minimized me or my feelings, we conquered all of lifes little challenges head on! So I hope you know how much I love you, how much you mean to me, and that you will ALWAYS be my bestie, because no one could ever take your place!

Your best bestie,
Jackie

0 comments: