Grab My Button!

Pages

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, October 31, 2010

Scream! This is Halloween! Red 'n' black, slimy green...


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!



My Halloween went well. Yesterday my Sister and her Husband came over and we carved pumpkins while we watched The Rangers beat The Giants. GO RANGERS! The cat pumpkin was my choosing of course, and it even has plastic green eyes in it to match Jealousy's green eyes. I don't really like the ugly scary ones so that's why we did the big smiley face pumpkin. My Sister made some sweet & spicy seeds from the pumpkins. They were good but not so good for my tummy so I ate just a few.

This year we didn't have any Trick-or-Treaters! Not a one! And this year we bought the GOOD kind of candy. Makes me sad. I wanted to see some kiddos all dressed up. So, Mom and I just lounged around and watched movies. Non-scary movies! We both get too easily freaked out, lol.

Well, I hope everyone had a great Halloween and had at least one Trick-or-Treater come to your doors. Now it's time to prepare for the great Thanksgiving feast. Oh and Black Friday if you're brave enough to battle the crowds and strong enough to fight over that last Rapunzel Barbie Doll with the other psycho Mother that just must have it or her Daughter will drop dead in front of their Christmas tree.

I have much, much, MUCH more to share so there will be another update tomorrow. Have a great night, everyone! Love and blessings to all. <3>

0 comments: